This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Table formatting
- To: Micah Cowan <micah at cowanbox dot com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Table formatting
- From: Dan York <dyork at e-smith dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 09:05:31 -0400
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: e-smith, Inc.
- References: <20010621162113.A8971@mcowan-linux.transmeta.com>
> One of my biggest peeves has been the way framed tables are formatted
> for the tex output - there is absolutely no padding at all between
> side-rules and the text, which is a somewhat displeasing effect. I'd
> been using the 1.3 stylesheets for some time, and just grabbed the
> latest today, but note that the formatting is still this way.
This is something that has been causing problems for some time but is
now fixed if you grab the latest copy of JadeTex and apply the patches
to OpenJade (or grab the development version). You can find my info
in the archives at:
You can also search for other solutions at:
Dan York, Director of Training email@example.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401 Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739
e-smith, inc. 150 Metcalfe St., Suite 1500, Ottawa,ON K2P 1P1 Canada
http://www.e-smith.com/ open source, open mind