This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: & in url attr. of ulink
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: & in url attr. of ulink
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 20:03:03 -0400
- References: <20010621235509.A11671@miwie.in-berlin.de>
/ Michael Wiedmann <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| The only workaround which comes to my mind is replacing '&' with '%26'
| or is there any other way to keep the '&' in the resulting URL (I mean
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | It is good to have an end to
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | journey toward; but it is the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | journey that matters, in the
| end.--Ursula K. Le Guin