This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Problem executing Xalan or Saxon...
- To: Dan York <dyork at e-smith dot com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem executing Xalan or Saxon...
- From: "Rafael R. Sevilla" <sevillar at team dot ph dot inter dot net>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 04:38:27 +0800 (PHT)
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
Check your classpath, and make sure that the xalan.jar or saxon.jar files
are there, as well as all the other jar files they depend on. For Saxon
there are none. For Xalan, Xerces is needed as well (don't worry, you
already have a jar of Xerces if you got Xalan-J from the Apache project.
Personally I think it's a kinda silly policy to bundle binaries of ALL
dependenices, but I guess it helps, *if* you've got a lot of bandwidth!
Rafael R. Sevilla <email@example.com> +63(2) 8177746 ext. 8311
Programmer, InterdotNet Philippines +63(917) 4458925
-----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
GAT d- s:- a- C++++ UL+++ P+++ L+++ E++ W++ N+ o K- w---
O- M-- V- PS+ PE Y+ PGP++ t+ 5 X+ R tv+ b+++ DI++ D+
G e++ h! r++ y+
------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------