This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Help with a small customization at <ulink> on HTMLstylesheets.
- To: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Help with a small customization at <ulink> on HTMLstylesheets.
- From: Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho <godoy at conectiva dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 17:39:44 -0300
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: Conectiva S.A. / Conectiva Inc.
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 20 Jun 2001, email@example.com wrote:
> / Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
>| I'd also have some clue on how to default to '_top' if the target
>| attribute isn't defined.
> That's the problem. When target isn't specified, you get a list that
> contains a non-string and that's not legal in attributes:
I see. I haven't thought about that. Thanks. Now I understando what
was going wrong :-))
> (I assume you modified the DTD to allow the target attribute on
(Yes I had done that, thanks for the reminder)
> Try something like this:
Thank you very much! It worked as expected! :-)))
Suporte Ó Rede Conectiva de Servišos -- Conectiva Services Network Support
Conectiva S.A - www.conectiva.com.br - +55 (41) 360-2600
Conectiva Inc. - www.conectiva.com - +55 (41) 360-2600