This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: webite 2, feedback.href
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: webite 2, feedback.href
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 15:20:10 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Bugs. Please report them to the newly created "Website doctype" tracker
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| In param.xsl I see
| <xsl:param name="feedback.href"></xsl:param>
| in my layout.xml I have
| <config param="feedback.href" value="mailto:DaveP @dpawson.co.uk"/>
| I believed it to be the case that these settings overrode the
| entries in param.xsl.
| From memory there used to be a 'do you want a footer' param.
| I couldn't find it.
| I am getting the copyright statement in the footer,
| is that an alt to the feedback entry?
| Regards DaveP
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | Some disguised deceits counterfeit
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | truth so perfectly that not to be
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | taken in by them would be an error
| of judgment.--La Rochefoucauld