This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
XSLT-process - new emacs minor mode avail
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSLT-process - new emacs minor mode avail
- From: Jeffrey_Franks at i-o dot com
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 13:04:22 -0500
Norm gave me permission to post this here since it's in scope and may be of use
to some of us. This was originally posted to the xml apache list server.
--- Jeffrey L. Franks
XSLT-process is a minor mode for GNU Emacs/XEmacs which transforms it
into a powerful editor with XSLT processing and debugging
capabilities. With this mode you can:
- run an XSLT processor on the Emacs buffer you edit, and view the
results either in another Emacs buffer or in a browser.
- run an XSLT processor in debug mode and view what happens during the
XSLT transformation. You can set breakpoints, run step by step into
your stylesheet, view global and local XSLT variables and many more.
Currently the Saxon and Xalan Java XSLT processors are supported, and
the mode comes out of the box configured to use them.
The package has been tested on XEmacs 21.1.14 and GNU Emacs 20.7.1,
under both Linux and Windows 2000.
The package is free software and is distributed under GPL. The home
page of XSLT-process is located at: