This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Help with a small customization at <ulink> on HTMLstylesheets.
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Help with a small customization at <ulink> on HTMLstylesheets.
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 11:42:06 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ Jorge Luiz Godoy Filho <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| I'd also have some clue on how to default to '_top' if the target
| attribute isn't defined.
That's the problem. When target isn't specified, you get a list that
contains a non-string and that's not legal in attributes:
(I assume you modified the DTD to allow the target attribute on
Try something like this:
(make element gi: "A"
(list "HREF" (attribute-string (normalize "url")))
(list "TARGET" (if (attribute-string (normalize "target"))
(attribute-string (normalize "target"))
(if (node-list-empty? (children (current-node)))
(literal (attribute-string (normalize "url")))
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | There is nothing which human
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | courage will not undertake, and
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | little that human patience will
| not endure.--Dr. Johnson