This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
stylesheet support for new OASIS releases?
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: stylesheet support for new OASIS releases?
- From: Mark Johnson <mark at phy dot duke dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 22:23:28 -0400
- Reply-to: mark at phy dot duke dot edu
I'm in the process of packaging the new OASIS releases of the MathML,
HTML Forms, and EBNF DTDs for Debian. For the sake of dependencies,
READMEs, etc., I'm wondering if the XSL stylesheets (V1.40) provide
any kind of support for the new elements these DTDs
introduce. (Ugh--that was supposed to be a question. me sleep now
I'm not even sure what stylesheets support might mean for EBNF, since
I haven't looked at the DTD. And I understand that MathML can be
processed a zillion ways...
All I really need is some kind of snippet to provide users with
realistic expectations of what they might/might not do with these
three schema. (Zero documentation at the OASIS page.)
Thanks a bunch!
Duke Physics <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Debian SGML <email@example.com>
Home Page: <http://dulug.duke.edu/~mark/>
GPG fp: 50DF A22D 5119 3485 E9E4 89B2 BCBC B2C8 2BE2 FE81