This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Enumerating lists of tables and figures
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Enumerating lists of tables and figures
- From: Andrew Westcombe <asw at getsystems dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2001 14:52:27 +1000
- Cc: asw at getsystems dot com
- Reply-to: asw at getsystems dot com
We're using DocBook 3.1, with version 1.3 of Norm's stylesheets for HTML
output. We're not too concerned with keeping up with the Joneses.
If we create a book with articles, the lists of tables and figures don't
progress across articles. To illustrate, suppose that article 1 has two tables
and one figure; article 2 has one table and two figures. The resulting LoT and
LoF respectively would be as follows:
Perhaps this is the normal convention for this kind of thing -- if so, I don't
particularly care for it.
Otherwise, if it's a bug, do the current stylesheets still behave this way?
Gaming and Entertainment Technology (GET)