This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Xalan and validation...
- To: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan and validation...
- From: Andrea Giuliano <a dot giuliano at iccu dot sbn dot it>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:16:59 +0200
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <3B2F07D7.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Norman Walsh wrote:
>/ Andrea Giuliano <email@example.com> was heard to say:
>| how can I get my documents been parsed and validated invoking Xalan
>| a single command?
>I think the -VALIDATE option to Xalan does this. :-)
> Be seeing you,
Xalan for Java does not seem to feature this option. At least, I could
not find it anywere in the documentation, nor in the command line
Thank you anyway.
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
Virtual System Administrator
Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico (ICCU)
Viale Castro Pretorio 105, Rome - ITALY