This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Xalan and validation...
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan and validation...
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:17:51 -0400
- References: <3B2F07D7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ Andrea Giuliano <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| how can I get my documents been parsed and validated invoking Xalan
| a single command?
I think the -VALIDATE option to Xalan does this. :-)
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | It is a general error to imagine
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | the loudest complainers for the
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | public to be the most anxious for
| its welfare.--Edmund Burke, 1769