This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Xalan and validation...
- To: docbook-apps <docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan and validation...
- From: Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb dot quenot at smartcanal dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:37:40 +0200
- References: <3B2F07D7.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Andrea Giuliano:
> how can I get my documents been parsed and validated invoking Xalan
> with a single command?
I use nsgmls, provided with jade distribution:
nsgmls -s -wxml \
I don't think Xalan uses a validating parser. I had the same problem
with J. Clark's XT, and then noticed that Jade could handle XML
documents as well as SGML ones.
Hope it helps,
SMARTCANAL.COM - E-LEARNING SOLUTIONS