This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Xalan and validation...
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Xalan and validation...
- From: Andrea Giuliano <a dot giuliano at iccu dot sbn dot it>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 10:05:43 +0200
- Cc: Andrea Giuliano <a dot giuliano at iccu dot sbn dot it>
how can I get my documents been parsed and validated invoking Xalan
a single command?
The simple command
java org.apache.xalan.xslt.Process <args and options>
does not seem to validate the document (it just process it againts the
specified stylesheet, and seems to do this perfectly).
Following is the configuration I (pretend to) work with:
* Pentium III, 800MHz
* 128 Mb RAM
* Red Hat 7.0, but very close to 7.1
* Kernel 2.4.4
* Java 1.3 from SUN (namely, j2sdk-1.3, standard edition)
* Xalan Java 2.1
Sorry if this is a very stupid question.
Many many thanks in advance.
Andrea Giuliano, Ph. D.
Virtual System Administrator
Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico (ICCU)
Viale Castro Pretorio 105, Rome - ITALY