This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Q. DocBook and PSGML using split document
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Q. DocBook and PSGML using split document
- From: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 18:56:18 +0200 (CEST)
- Reply-to: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
Thanks for posting this! That's exactly what I was looking for! However,
one issue still remains:
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Vladimir Ivanovic wrote:
> Here's what I use in a chapter file.
> sgml-local-ecat-files: userguide.ced
Now SGML->Validate does not work anymore. It complains about the missing
DOCTYPE declaration. How do I tell nsgmls about the
"userguide.ced" file? I was looking in the documentation, but I'm not
sure whether it's "-c" or "-m". (If I got you right, you got something
<!DOCTYPE chapter PUBLIC "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.1.2//EN"
in "userguide.ced". Please feel free to correct me in case I'm wrong.)
Thanks for any help!