This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: Slightly OT: Editor Encoding Issues
- To: pri at magnus dot dk
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: Slightly OT: Editor Encoding Issues
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 15:00:10 +0100
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <ADF57C3C368ED411803C00508BCDF1A50939F9@pc-56.cddk.dk>
Peter Ring writes:
> I wonder if the tei-emacs package on the TEI software site contains patches
> to emacs and psgml besides what is contained in Otfried Cheong's oc-unicode
yes, it does. critically, it checks the encoding declaration in XML
files. there are other small additions and configurations. it builds
on top of oc-unicode.
> BTW, the package that can be downloaded from
> http://www.cs.uu.nl/~otfried/Mule/, oc-unicode-0.72.2.tar.gz, contains a
> copy of Mule-UCS-0.72. There's a newer version of Mule-USC available,
> ftp://ftp.m17n.org/pub/mule/Mule-UCS/Mule-UCS-0.84.tar.gz; I have not tried
> it and can't make any recommendations.
I'd be very happy if someone showed how to use Mule-UCS 0.84 with