This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: DOCBOOK: How to get rid of "List of Tables"?
- To: Rick Bronson <rick at viclink dot com>
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: How to get rid of "List of Tables"?
- From: Michael Wiedmann <mw at miwie dot in-berlin dot de>
- Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 08:24:33 +0200
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <E15Bs5O-0003nDfirstname.lastname@example.org>
[ from docbook ML]
Rick Bronson wrote on 010617 23:00 -0700:
> How to get rid of "List of Tables" in a book with chapters, each
> chapter has one table.
I'd suggest to override the following piece of code from
print/dbparam.dsl in your customization layer:
(list (normalize "table")