This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: DOCBOOK: chunker.xsl for EXSLT
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: chunker.xsl for EXSLT
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2001 13:46:25 -0400
- Cc: docbook at lists dot oasis-open dot org, Uche Ogbuji <uche dot ogbuji at fourthought dot com>
- References: <3B1AEF01.3D633729@fourthought.com>
[ Followups to docbook-apps, please. ]
/ Uche Ogbuji <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| Attached is an adaptation of html/chunker.xsl from the DB stylesheets
| which provides support for processors that support EXSLT
| (http://exslt.org). e.g. Saxon and 4XSLT.
I've added exsltchunk.xsl and exsltchunker.xsl to CVS, but I can't
tell if they work or not. 4XSLT (from 4Suite 0.11) doesn't support
xsl:apply-imports and Saxon 6.3 doesn't seem to support
exslt:document, so none of my tests succeed, although I think they should.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | Simplicity is always a
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | virtue.--Edward Abbey
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee |