This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: AD: <subtitle> in <article>
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: AD: <subtitle> in <article>
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 08:04:52 -0400
- References: <908477FEDDCCD211B2CE00A0C9D4D14A0508F4C5@NT_2>
/ KRUMPOLEC Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
| I have still problems with <subtitle> in <articleinfo> ...
| On the first look at subtitles.xsl it should work but it doesn't :-)
Drat. You're right. Fixed in CVS. It works in 1.40 if you put the
title and subtitle outside of the articleinfo wrapper.
| <title>article title</title>
| <subtitle>article subtitle</subtitle>
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | We discover in ourselves what
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | others hide from us, and we
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | recognize in others what we hide
| from ourselves.--Vauvenargues