This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: callout bug in fo?
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: callout bug in fo?
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:42:58 -0400
- References: <email@example.com>
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| The 1.png image is produced within the listing,
| but the calloutlist produces the id value followed by ????
| e.g. ttlpg: ????
What does the FO file contain?
| I've set the two params to enable callout graphics and
| the path of the co graphics.
What processor are you using?
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The worst enemy of life, freedom
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | and the common decencies is total
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | anarchy; their second worst enemy
| is total efficiency.--Aldous Huxley