This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: XSL files for Slides handouts?
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: XSL files for Slides handouts?
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:28:58 -0400
- References: <20010612140133.J13976@e-smith.com>
/ Dan York <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| On a related note, has anyone (Norm?) come up with a stylesheet to
| generate speaker notes? I note that Norm has an element in his
| doctype for <speakernotes>... but I would need some way to generate
| it into FO (and from there to print).
The fo-plain stylesheet looks like it does this. I know I did it at
least once :-)
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | If brute force doesn't work, maybe
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | you're not using enough brute
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | force.