This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: ResolvingXMLReader and CatalogURIResolver
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: ResolvingXMLReader and CatalogURIResolver
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 12:09:40 -0400
- References: <3B235338.4F44840C@gmx.net>
/ Oliver Horn <email@example.com> was heard to say:
| in the saxon script (module cvstools) you make use of two classes
| of a package com.sun.resolver.tools. I assume that these classes
| add support for catalog files, but are they available for the
Not yet. My request to publish them is still languishing in legal...
| BTW: It seems that some files (at least the index page) of the
| DocBook page at SF are missing.
Thanks. I don't know when that happened.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | To achieve great things we must
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | live as though we were never going
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | to die.--Vauvenargues