This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Slightly OT: Editor Encoding Issues
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Slightly OT: Editor Encoding Issues
- From: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 20:16:34 +0200 (CEST)
- Reply-to: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
Is there any way to use Emacs PSGML mode on both Unix and Win* WITHOUT
changing the encoding of the DocBook XML document when switching between
the two systems? (Usually, one either has to specify
depending whether one is working on Unix or on Win*.) I would like to get
around this, if at all possible.
I already asked on the PSGML users mailing list on how to make PSGML mode
Unicode aware but I got no replies.
Thanks for any hints!