This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
RE: PassiveTex problems
- To: MGutbier at IHS dot de
- Subject: RE: DOCBOOK-APPS: PassiveTex problems
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:39:38 +0100
- Cc: jirka at kosek dot cz, docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <D059E197595CD511A3920050DA3DFA5804A8E4@pcmail.ihs.de>
Matthias Gutbier writes:
> Yes, the lang parameter is there. But by default, there seems to be no
> hyphenation at all
> (param.xsl seems to have the correct settings: <xsl:param
is this reflected in the .fo file? does it say "hyphenate='true'"?
> Hyphenation seems now to work. But is this the trick ?
no. passivetex *should* default to no hyphenation