This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: PassiveTex problems
- To: MGutbier at IHS dot de
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: PassiveTex problems
- From: Sebastian Rahtz <sebastian dot rahtz at computing-services dot oxford dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2001 21:52:41 +0100
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- References: <D059E197595CD511A3920050DA3DFA5804A8DC@pcmail.ihs.de>
Matthias Gutbier writes:
> 1) error messages in Tex, when processing the resulting fo file:
> --Illegal unit of measure (pt inserted)
> --(to be read again)
> --l.3019 </fo:list-item-label>
yes, PassiveTeX does not understand that properly. annoying. I HATE
that list handling in XSL FO! I need to fix it.
> 2) German Hyphenation (justified paragraphs) seems not to work at all in TEX
> (Seems to be disabled)(Can't be a TEX config problem. It works with JADE.).
that surprises me. it should be straightforward. I'd have to see a
test file to diagnose it (the .fo file)
> 3) Tex can't find any images (but does, if I use 1.29 stylesheets):
> -- File 'url(file:./images/pin.png' not found on input ...
sorry, passivetex does understand that horrible (and unnecessary)
XSLFO idea of url('....'). my fault. I just cant face doing the work
of parsing it in TeX.