This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)
- To: Dan York <dyork at e-smith dot com>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)
- From: "Rafael R. Sevilla" <sevillar at team dot ph dot inter dot net>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 21:54:13 +0800 (PHT)
- Cc: "Rafael R. Sevilla" <sevillar at team dot ph dot inter dot net>,docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
On Fri, 8 Jun 2001, Dan York wrote:
> P.S. Per one of my other messages, do note that Norm has an updated version
> of his Slides doctype in SourceForge CVS... it's quite cool!
I'll try it out when I get back to the office on monday. I hope that my
original concerns with generating XSL-FO output have been addressed by
this new version!
Rafael R. Sevilla <firstname.lastname@example.org> +63(2) 8177746 ext. 8311
Programmer, InterdotNet Philippines +63(917) 4458925