This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Non SGML Character Number?
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Non SGML Character Number?
- From: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
- Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2001 11:57:48 +0200 (CEST)
- Reply-to: Holger Rauch <Holger dot Rauch at heitec dot de>
On 8 Jun 2001, Karl Eichwalder wrote:
> Intentionally, SGML_CATALOG_FILES isn't set on SuSE Linux.
Ok, but I've never had any problems so far. By the way, I managed to solve
the problem by opening a completely new file in Emacs and simply
copying&pasting the contents of the original file. Don't know why this