This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Using xtchunk.xsl and getting unwanted characterÂin html output
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using xtchunk.xsl and getting unwanted characterÂin html output
- From: ben <nicolas dot marsgui at libertysurf dot fr>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 23:12:44 +0200
- References: <EJEAJJEKFDPLNGNHPMMEMEJBCAAA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ashish Vaishnav a écrit :
> I m trying to use xtchunk.xsl (xt) to produce chunked .html files from a
> source docbook .xml file.
> In all the .html files with docbook generated "Next"/"Prev" links - i get an
> extra character which looks like Â (like xml entity Â)...
> how do i get this unwanted character ??
> also, xtchunker put and <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> as first line
> of all generated .html files ...is this ok ??
> pl. help,
Which XSL version do you use? I had the same problem with XSL 1.34. With 1.37
the phenomenom disappeared.