This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Using Fop to create PDF file
- To: Frederic Demians <f dot demians at tamil dot fr>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Using Fop to create PDF file
- From: Eric Richardson <eric at milagrosoft dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 10:33:43 -0700
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: MilagroSoft Inc.
- References: <email@example.com>
Frederic Demians wrote:
> I have two user guides in DocBook XML format: one containing 50 pages, the
> other about 400 pages. I use Norman XSL to produce HTML and Windows help
> file doc. Everything works fine. Now, I want to produce PDF version of this
> manuals. For the small one, it works. For the big one, I get an OutOfMemory
> error from FOP. I try to tweak java memory usage without success. Is
> someone doing such a job on large file using FOP? Is there another way to
> transform a FO file to PDF working.
> Frédéric Demians
Could also look at this patch - scroll to the bottom.