This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)
- To: "Rafael R. Sevilla" <sevillar at team dot ph dot inter dot net>
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Problem generating slides (was Re: The slidesdoctype - XSL-FO output)
- From: Dan York <dyork at e-smith dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:37:57 -0400
- Cc: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Organization: e-smith, Inc.
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Answering my own questions...
> Now I just have to figure out how Norm got all the affiliation info and
> talk info on the title page like he did on
> (and the copyright in the footnotes)
Putting the copyright in the footer was a simple matter of adding a
<copyright> section to the <slidesinfo> part at the beginning.
Creating sections as seen in the navigation bar of the frames view at:
is done through using the <section> element. As in:
Getting the conference and other info on there is done in markup
through a <confgroup> element as seen in the example on (where the
<copyright> element is also visible):
BUT... (per Norm) the current public version of his Slides doctype
doesn't yet support the <confgroup> element... so it doesn't work
right now. (And won't until either Norm can find the time to release
his next version or someone else hacks the XSL.)
That's the update... to me, this is *very* cool!
Dan York, Director of Training email@example.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401 Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739
e-smith, inc. 150 Metcalfe St., Suite 1500, Ottawa,ON K2P 1P1 Canada
http://www.e-smith.com/ open source, open mind