This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Re: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:52:05 -0400
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| 1. layout.dtd
| If id is required for nav purposes, perhaps it should be required in the DTD?
lol. Now why didn't *I* think of that :-). Done.
| 2. Broke. (For me)
| Using the more limited DTD, I don't have qandaset.
| Help please. How to tweak website-custom.dtd to add qandaset?
Uhm. I'll get back to you :-)
| I think I want to modify
| <!ENTITY % webpage.mix "(config*, head, (%bookcomponent.content;),
| appendix*, bibliography*)">
| such that bookcomponent.content includes qandaset.
| Before I try it, am I thinking straight?
That sounds reasonable. I should probably make that a global
extension. QandASet is a pretty reasonable webpage thing.
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | How can there be laughter, how can
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | there be pleasure, when the world
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | is burning?--The Dhammapada
| (probably 3rd century BC)