This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:49:35 -0400
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| admon.graphics.path - is that relative to the output-root param?
Uh. Yes? (I think so.)
| >| 7. The example discussed, doesn't actually have an 'index.html'
| >| derived from website.xml
| I built it from autolayout.xml?
| I guess this is documentation for the stylesheets.
| >| 8. There is no example usage of tocskip.
| >Sure there is. Click on the 'Building' link in the TOC and you'll be
| >taken to the 'Using Make' subpage.
| From the build I did, I get 'dummy page', not to a Using Make page.
Odd. I'll have to check that.
| Is there a param to do this? (I've never used either of the makes).
| It would be a nice option?
There's no param per se, there's two different stylesheets. If you
build with website.xsl, you get text-only; tabular.xsl, you get
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <email@example.com> | I have animal magnetism. When I go
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | outside, squirrels stick to my
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | clothes.