This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: Re: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: DOCBOOK: Announce: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- From: Norman Walsh <ndw at nwalsh dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 14:47:29 -0400
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org><email@example.com>
/ Dave Pawson <daveP@dpawson.freeserve.co.uk> was heard to say:
| At 10:05 PM 6/5/01, Norman Walsh wrote:
| >| <config param="desc" value="Filters"/>
| >| <config param="dir" value="xsl"/>
| >| <config param="filename" value="N3729.html"/>
| >The dir/filename parameters now go in layout.xml. They don't hurt
| >here, but they don't do anything, either.
| >| All the rest could be copied through (I hope?)
| >Yep. Unless you've got nested webpages.
| Which is all looked after in the layout.xml surely?
Yes, but if your original has nested <webpage> tags, you're going to
have to break them out into separate documents and build an appropriately
Be seeing you,
Norman Walsh <firstname.lastname@example.org> | The belief in a supernatural
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | source of evil is not necessary;
Chair, DocBook Technical Committee | men alone are quite capable of
| every wickedness.--Joseph Conrad