This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
Re: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: Re: Website 2.0a1 (ALPHA) released
- From: Dave Pawson <daveP at dpawson dot freeserve dot co dot uk>
- Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2001 07:22:13 +0100
- References: <email@example.com><firstname.lastname@example.org>
If id is required for nav purposes, perhaps it should be required in the DTD?
2. Broke. (For me)
Using the more limited DTD, I don't have qandaset.
Help please. How to tweak website-custom.dtd to add qandaset?
I think I want to modify
<!ENTITY % webpage.mix "(config*, head, (%bookcomponent.content;),
such that bookcomponent.content includes qandaset.
Before I try it, am I thinking straight?