This is the mail archive of the
mailing list .
FYI - e-smith documentation process....
- To: docbook-apps at lists dot oasis-open dot org
- Subject: DOCBOOK-APPS: FYI - e-smith documentation process....
- From: Dan York <dyork at e-smith dot com>
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 10:33:58 -0400
- Organization: e-smith, Inc.
Some time ago, I mentioned the tools we were using to do our
documentation here (going from DocBook SGML to HTML/PDF/text, etc.).
A couple of people from this list asked for more info and I said that I
would write something up and let them know when I did. Well, I finally
got around to writing it last week:
It is not overly detailed, but I wrote it up to help some of the users
who want to help us with documentation and wanted to know what we do.
Dan York, Director of Training firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph: +1-613-751-4401 Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739
e-smith, inc. 150 Metcalfe St., Suite 1500, Ottawa,ON K2P 1P1 Canada
http://www.e-smith.com/ open source, open mind