Reply-to settings

Hi,

would it be possible to set Reply-to field in all messages in this group
to group's address? I very often select just Reply action in my e-mail
client and reply goes only to sender of original message not to group.
Yes, I know that I can press Reply-to-all button but I often forgot to
do it and after replying to all my response goes twice to author of