Re: Section numbering depth

>   3.  In your stylesheet customisation, cut and paste the function

I'm sure this was an oversight--I think you meant "copy and paste," not
"cut and paste"....   It could be confusing to a newcomer.  The
principle is you can copy chunks of code from the distributed
stylesheets like common/dbcommon.dsl, paste it into your stylesheet
customization layer, and then hack away to your heart's content without
fear of creating irreversible changes.

>       section-autolabel from common/dbcommon.dsl (it's the block of code
>       that starts

Cheerio!

Bob