Re: (make box ...) and box-corner-rounded etc

Richard Sharpe writes:

 > It would seem that JadeTeX does not handle the box-corner-rounded attribute
 > of (make box ...).
 >
 > I have looked at the TeX generated, and it has a \BoxCornerRadius{3pt} and
 > a \BoxCornerRadiusFactor{0} inserted in the Tex, and even changing the
 > Factor to 1, does not do anything useful.

In standard TeX I would find this very hard to implement. It *could*
be done, using one of the graphics packages for TeX (like PSTricks),
but I think I can say with my hand on my heart that I will never do
the work myself :-}

for Passivetex, of course, the story is different....

sebastian