FYI - XSL training class in Ottawa...

FYI, I just recently learned that the Ottawa region is home to an
XSL guru (although he might not call himself that) who is involved
with ISO, OASIS, W3C, etc with regards to XML and XSL:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/bio/gkholman.htm

and he is offering some training classes coming up here in June in
Ottawa:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/training/crane.htm

Since I've needed a swift kick to move from SGML/DSSSL into
XML/XSL, and since the course is right here, I'm planning to take
the class as a way to force myself to spend the time to learn it.
I thought I'd just pass the word along as well.

FYI, if any of you want to travel to Ottawa for that class, I may
have some limited space at our house if someone is seeking an alternative
to a hotel.

If anyone has any feedback about these classes - or if any of you have
taken other classes from CraneSoftwrights, I certainly would be
interested in hearing that feedback as well.

Regards,
Dan

--
Dan York, Director of Training        dyork@e-smith.com
Ph: +1-613-751-4401  Mobile: +1-613-263-4312 Fax: +1-613-564-7739