Re: norm's heaping pile (was Re: FO extension forbookmarks)

/ Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com> was heard to say:
| Norm, have you considered moving away from a cathedral model and to a
| more open source model for some of your stuff?  You could start a

Yes. The 'docbook' project already exists at SourceForge, thanks to
Michael Smith and I'll probably begin moving stuff into it next week
when I'm back in my office.

| I worry about your workload. :)

lol. Thanks, Adam. I worry too :-)

                                        Be seeing you,