Re: DOCBOOK: Gettings numbered documents

Hi Jonathan,

Simply write a custom stylesheet like that:

<!DOCTYPE style-sheet PUBLIC "-//James Clark//DTD DSSSL Style Sheet//EN"
[

<!ENTITY docbook.dsl SYSTEM "dsssl/print/docbook.dsl" CDATA DSSSL >

]>

;; number chapters and sections
(define %chapter-autolabel% #t)
(define %section-autolabel%
#t)

<external-specification id="docbook" document="docbook.dsl">

For the index you need to process it with collateindex.pl, see Norm's
website: nwalsh.com

Camille.