Re: Customizing Jadetex

Norman Walsh wrote:

> / "Juan R. Migoya" <promo804@hsoft.es> was heard to say:
> | I have found that some times, when there is a new version of Jadetex or
> | the DSSSL
> | files, there are some changes you must do. For example, now the
> | (define %two-side% #t)
> | is not enough to get two sides pages. You  must change something in
> | Jadetex
> | in order to get headers, footers and margins corrects for even and odd
> | pages.
>
> Really? That seems wrong.

Well, I wouldn't say it's wrong. It may be Sebastian (in this case) has found
that doing some thing in another way is better. The question is, as I pointed out
in my previous message, that it would be nice if the user could build a customization
file to put in front of Jadetex when creating the format file (just as we do with
the DSSSL stylesheets).

Some info is needed here.

Regards,

Juan R. Migoya