Re: problems installing Modular Docbook StyleSheets

It did sort of seem like it wasn't finding to catalog files, but I now don't think
that's the problem.  It seems to have a problem with case sensitivity. (Although
it also couldn't find the style-sheet.dtd file even though it is in the same directory
as the catalog file.  A quick fix was just to add a system identifier to the DOCTYPE).

As for the upper/lower case problem...

In the jtest.dsl file I changed the doctype to DOCTYPE in the initial tag and  then jade was
able to
find the dtd.  Then I started getting errors in from the dtd.  It didn't like the entity tag,
so I changed
it to ENTITY.  I did the same to all of the tags through-out and now it is much happier.  I
also got
errors from jtests.sgm because the tags were defined at the top in upper case and used
throughout
the body in lower case.  If I change the tags in the body to upper case, it's fine.

Now the only errors that I'm left with are:
c:\Jade\jade.exe:c:\jade\style-sheet.dtd:41:2:E: entity end not allowed in processing
instructions
architecture as a base architecture
c:\Jade\jade.exe: specification document does not have the DSSSL
architecture as a base architecture

Any insight into these problems would be appreciated.

Jamie Smedsmo