PSGML and XEmacs...

Hi,

I get the following message from XEmacs when I try to enter "xml-mode":

/home/andrea/lib/docbookx/dtd/ent/iso-tech.ent line 1 col 13 entity
  pagenum.attrib
/home/andrea/lib/docbookx/dtd/dbpoolx.mod line 741 col 32 entity dbpool
/home/andrea/lib/docbookx/dtd/docbookx.dtd line 91 col 8 entity article
/home/andrea/doc/iccu/rel/interventi/rel.xml line 8 col 1
Uppercase keyword expected (found cdata); at: 		#IMPLIED

(line break are for readability). Emacs does not issue such a message, and
seems to work fine. Nevertheless, XEMacs is, IMHO, much more user
friendly, so I would prefer it instead of the classic Emacs.

Any ideas?

I use XEmacs version 21.1 and GNU Emacs 20.7.1.

Many thanks!

|   Andrea Giuliano, Virtual System Administrator    |
|   Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo Unico (ICCU)   |
|   Viale Castro Pretorio 105, Rome - ITALY          |