filenames from id-attribute with XSL-stylesheets

Hi folks,

Trying to move from DSSSL to XSL stylesheets I'm encountering a little
problem. When using the DSSSL style sheets my id-attributes would be used to
determine the filenames when I parsed to HTML. After moveing to XSL the
filenames are standard ones like ch01.html.

I'm sure there's a way to change this, but how?

I'm using XP, DocBook 4.1.2 XML DTD, the 1.27 XSL stylesheets.

Cheers,
Claus