Re: bulleted lists in htmldoc-generated pdf corrupted

Thanks for that tip.  I noticed that the TOC generated from pdfjadetex would
sometimes not get the page numbers right and show "??".  Running 3 times took
care of that.

I'm still trying to get htmldoc to generate good pdf files too.  The htmldoc
ones are able to shade <screen> areas.  I have not seen pdfjadetex do it.

--
-------- Robert B. Easter  reaster@comptechnews.com ---------
-- CompTechNews Message Board http://www.comptechnews.com/ --