Re: XSL for RTF or Word!!

Ali Saffari wrote:

> I think I saw some stylesheets for producing RTF out of the SGML-DocBook
> with DSSSL. Is there any XSL-Stylesheet like this available ???

AFAIK for XSL not. But you can use DSSSL stylesheets for DocBook also
with XML documents. DSSSL stylesheets are available at
http://www.nwalsh.com and you will also need DSSSL processor jade
available at http://www.jclark.com.

Jade is able to produce RTF files and have no problems with large
documents with a lot of graphics.
Jirka Kosek
e-mail: jirka@kosek.cz
http://www.kosek.cz