Re: newbie question about installing emacs/psgml

/ David Cramer <david_cramer@broadjump.com> was heard to say:
| onsgmls -s  test.sgml
| onsgmls:<URL>http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.0/docbookx.dtd:74:17:E:
| (invalid message)

There's some sort of a bug in some version of the OpenJade tools that
does this. I'm pretty confident that "(invalid message)" is a consequence
of a build problem. It's certainly not a "real" message.

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>      | The offhand decision of some
http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/ | commonplace mind high in office at