XSL stylesheets and Microsoft XML engine

(I informed about this a while ago, but I never received an answer.)

What is the current state of the XSL stylesheets and microsofts XML engine?

Programs like XML spy hava use microsofts xml engine, but I am not shure if
the combination works.

regards, Daniël.