Re: Cygwin and Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c on Windows Platform

On 2016-04-07 20:13, Ty Newby wrote:
I am working on setting up a new Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c OMS Hyper-V
VM (Windows 2012 R2 Standard x64) with an Oracle 12c v12.1.0.2 repository
database on a Windows 2012 R2 Standard x64 two node RAC cluster.  The new
OMS will be monitoring targets on AIX, Windows 2008, and Windows 2012
servers.

In my current OMS (12.1.0.3) setup, I've been manually deploying,
installing, and configuring the agents on the target servers.  However, with
the new version, I would like to use the abilities built in to Oracle Cloud
Control to deploy, install, and configure agents on new servers - both AIX
and Windows.

The Oracle Enterprise Manager 13c Basic Installation Guide says that I can
do this using Cygwin, however, it states:

"The Add Host Targets Wizard is certified and supported with Cygwin 1.7."

I would read that as a minimum requirement. Have you tried this with the latest Cygwin?

--
Yaakov