Re: Newbie Alias and Profile questions

Can we have a moratorium on the term "newbie" please?  Please
just ask your questions.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+%2Fetc%2Fskel%3F

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+.bashrc

>Other that these problems, I am converting my Korn shell scripts to bash
>under Cygwin and it is going pretty good so far.

These are all basic bash questions.  While I'm sure some kind soul will
help you further and we'll likely have a long thread discussing startup
files, you really should be investigating existing resources on the web
for bash.

cgf